A few qualitatively highlights of 2011 include:
- Dozens and dozens of new, personalized products including coasters, bag tags, design kits, dry erase boards, note cubes, tri-fold photo cards, picture frames and water bottles.
- A new preview technology. (Feel free to test a sample of our preview capabilities.)
- Graduating our first 2 classes from Paperly's Future Leaders Program.
- Conducting our inaugural President's Council in Chicago in June.
- Significantly enhancing Paperly's marketing efforts, including launching Paperly's Marketing Portal, creating a Paperly YouTube channel and being recognized by the Direct Selling Association for ethical business practices.
Quantitatively, Paperly had another blockbuster year in 2011, including:
- 142% jump in new Consultants. Paperly now has 170+ Consultants located in 34 states coast-to-coast.
- 47% increase in commissionable sales. We love bigger and bigger payouts to our Consultants!
- ~$440 in average commissionable sales per Paperly party.
However, Paperly is NOT resting on our laurels. We know we have a TON of additional work to do to become the world-class organization we're aiming to be. Our 2012 initiatives can be broken down into 5 key categories: team building, Starter Kit, Fast Start program, marketing & promotion, and training & development. I plan to discuss each of these initiatives in my next blog post.
Until then, thank you again for the successes of 2011, and I wish you and yours a happy, healthy holiday season.
Jay Rudman, CEO, Paperly